Monday, February 28, 2011

Word of today: Prayer

Job 22:27 “I will pray to GOD and he will hear me, and I will fulfill my vows”. Psalm 34:4 & 15, “I sought the LORD and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and his ears are open to their cry.” In God, I know he will answer me. I seek GOD in the morning so he can lead me in the way I should go and tell me what to do. I need him like I need the air to breath. There's no way I can make it with out him. He is my everything. My best friend, Psalm145:18-19 “The LORD is near to me and all who call upon him, to all who call upon him sincerely and in truth. He will fulfill the desires of those who reverently and worshipfully fear him; He also will hear their cry and will save them.” Luke 18:1 “I always pray, I don't faint, quit or give up.”  1 Thessalonians 5:17, “I will be unceasing in prayer, praying perseveringly.” Isaiah 55:6 “I seek inquire for and require the LORD while he may be found. Those that seek him early find him when we call to him he is near to us and hears ours prayers. Matthew 7:7-8 “I ask. And keep on asking and I receive. I seek and keep on seeking and I find. I knock and keep on knocking and the doors to whatever will be opened unto me.” So start by taking every need and question to life’s problems to GOD in prayer and watch what my GOD will do. He's waiting on u to call him up and tell him what u want but u have to be in position to receive what he will send your way. Get right. If you’re willing to do GOD’S will then you will see a move in your life.

Love you all! Have a blessed day in Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment