Thursday, February 3, 2011

Freedom from worry

The word of wisdom: "Freedom from worry"
 
Matthew 6:34 "Take thererfore no thought for tomorrow, for tomorrow will take care of it self." Psalms 55:22 "Cast thy care, burden upon the Lord and He shall sustain thee. He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved."
1 Peter 5:7 "Casting all your care upon GOD, for he careth for you." Psalms 3: 5-6 "I laid me down and slept I awaked; for the Lord sustained me. I will not be afraid of ten thousands of men that have set themselves againts me round about." Isaiah 43:2, "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee, when thou walkest through the fire, GOD shall not let you be burned neither shall the flame kindle upon you." Matthew 14:27 "Jesus spake unto them saying be of good cheer; it is I, be not afraid".  Revelation 1:17-18) "Fear not, I am the first and the last, I am he that liveth and was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, I have the keys of hell and of death so don't worry." Worrying is a sin because you are saying that you don't trust GOD.  Take no thought for your life what u will eat, drink or put on. GOD knows we have need of theses things. He feeds and clothes the birds, what more do you think he will do for us? Trust GOD! Let go of worry and trust and depend on GOD! Amen!
 
Luv u all! Have Blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment