Thursday, February 17, 2011

Word of today: Finances needed!

Word of today: Finances needed!
 
(Matthew 6:33) "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you, as well,  do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." God is the supplier of our needs. Although we look everywhere else to get our needs meet, God is the only one that can meet our every need. He already knows what we need before we ask. GOD is our provider. Just as a earthly father give and provide for his children, so does GOD and even more GOD will open the window of heaven and pour out a blessing for us.  GOD has made a provision for our lives, and he desires to see us become a blessing to others also. (Luke 6:38) "Give and it will be given back to you, good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over to the full. The measure you give it will be given back to you." Philippians 4:19 "GOD will supply all our needs according to his riches in glory. Malachi 3:10 "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse so there will be enough food in my temple. If you do, says GOD, I will pour out blessings you won't have room enough to take in, try it, let me prove it to you says GOD." (2 Corinthians 9:8 "GOD is able to make all grace abound toward us that we always have all sufficiency in all things and have an abundance for every good work. (He who is plenteously provided for from within needs but little from without." Put all ur hope trust and faith in GOD. He is the way, the only way, trust me! I know He is my best friend, my everything, my all in all.  Let me just say, my GOD is all that and a bag of popcorn!
 
Love u all in Jesus! Have a blessed day in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment