Friday, March 18, 2011

Word of the Day: LET GOD

 Psalms 138:8 "The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: his mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands." (Let GOD Do HIs Work) Someone arrived here before you, your creator. The composer has written his own song. GOD has planned his own world. Never forget it. Get out of his way. He is not a beginner.He will finish what he has start.  Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me. When you seek me with all your heart, I will be found by you, declares the LORD." LET GO AND LET GOD DO WHAT HE DO! CAN'T NOBODY DO U LIKE JESUS. GOD knows what's best for us. Stay connected to him and you can't lose. We always win in the end with him. Trust me, I know.
 
I love u all, have a blessed day in JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment