Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Word of the day: COURAGE

Take courage. We walk in the wilderness today and in the promised land tomorrow. (2 Chronicles 15:7, “But you be strong and do not lose courage, for there is reward for your work”. Take courage because GOD sees the big perspective while your viewpoint of all you are facing is only the size of a keyhole. The enemy can make it seem like the size of a mountain. But GOD knows the outcome. When we focus on GOD we will have a different perspective and when we are between a rock and a hard place, GOD will rescue us. So stand still and know that GOD is GOD.  Ask GOD to fill you with a spirit of courage. Be strong and courageous and hope in GOD. Deuteronomy 31:6 “Be strong and of good courage do not fear or be afraid: for it is the LORD your GOD who goes with you, he will not fail you or forsake you.”  Psalms 27:1-3, “The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall we fear? When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that GOD will save me.”  Put your all in GOD because he sure will give you his all.  Have a blessed day in Jesus!  Love you all!  LOVE on purposes.

--
 
JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING!
 
Moni  ~aka~ Zion (Unmoveable)

No comments:

Post a Comment