Monday, January 31, 2011

Warfare

Word of today is Warfare
 
Luke 10:19, "Behold I have given unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Lord, today I offer up thunderous praise against the strategy and intentions of the enemy. The attack against me has been fierce, Lord! It sometimes feel like my strength has been weakened. But this morning I feel a new vigor and refreshed commmitment. This day I declare and decree that no weapon formed against me shall proper. I will commmand with the words of the scriptural meditations! The words of GOD are my two edged sword to pierce through the darkness the enemy uses to blanket my life. I will be steadfast in my conviction and determined to stay focused that I may see the plan of the enemy thwarted before my very eyes.(2 Corinthians 2:11) "For we are not ignorant of satan's devices, his trickes." Praise is our weapon, but the word of GOD -JEHOVAH will fight for me and through me. I will gain the victory completely! Glory to GOD! HALLELUJAH! That's the highest praise. Be blessed and use your weapon today.
--
 
JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING!
 
Moni  ~aka~ Zion (Unmoveable)

No comments:

Post a Comment