Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Endurance

Endurance
 
2 Timothy 4: 7-8 "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day—and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing."
 
1 Peter 2:20 "But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God."
 
1 Phillipians 3: 13-14 "Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. "
 
Hebrews 6: 15 "And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised."
 
1 Corinthians 15:8 "Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
 
James 1:3 "because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance."
 
Don't give up, but stand firm. God has given us the strength to endure hard times and come through victoriously.  Your triumphs don't depend on you alone. Lean on God and He will help you reach your goals.  Your life is in the palm of God's hands and your future is secure with Him.  God wants to see your dreams realized because He gave them to you. Let God fill you with His spirit of endurance for He fulfilled His course to the end and you will finish yours also.   Jesus is there! Call on Him! They that endure to the end wins.
 
 Luv u all!
 
Be blessed today! Don't quit and never Give up on what God put in ur heart to do. He got u! Trust him!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment